Saturday, September 13, 2008

4 + 1 = 5


I have made this card for my good friend Kathleen and Family as they have just added a little baby boy ,Michael to there family. Lucky for me I get to have cuddles tonight when I visit her, and then hand him back and go home for a full nights sleep.( Although I have been up to my DS3 ,saying " mum, I'm freezing" . if only he would not wriggle around so much, and kick his doona off!)
kathleen now has 4 boys and 1 girl, I dont know where she finds the time to do all that she does.
The card is Stampin! up. Sage Shadow and Brocade Blue , Paisley backgroud stamp , silver hodgepodge with some patterned paper and rik rak.
Cheers
Cecilia

3 comments:

Claire said...

Yeah Ceals!! So GREAT to see you blogging :)

Sue Madex said...

Hi Ceals - Welcome to blogland! Looking good. Well done! Love the baby card. Cheers, Sue

Belinda Venables said...

Hi there.

I just got your comment on my blog - thankyou!

I scrap in 8.5" x 11" - both landscape and portrait. Hope that helps.

Oh and welcome to blogland - it's adictive!

xx