Tuesday, September 30, 2008

wheely fun

Not so long ago I would have been saying ,that stampin around wheels were something I used occasionally!

Since Stampin Up! were giving them away free with coordinating stamp sets, I decided to take them up on this great offer, and now I'm a fan of the wheel, so I will be using them alot more, as they make a great background in no time!

I have used Nursery Letters here and cut out a few letters to Make the name Mia, as this card is for our friends granddaughter who has turned one! I have used it for our groups september colour challenge set by the very creative Tanja. The colours are Purley Pomergranate, Perfect Plum, Bashful Blue and River Rock and you had to try not to use a natural colour, I found that bit the hardest, lucky for one of my favorites River Rock. I was happy with the end result!

Till next time!

Cecilia

4 comments:

Sue Madex said...

That's such a cute elephant Ceals. Nice card! Happy 'wheeling'. Cheers, Sue

Claire said...

Nice card Ceals. Cobwebs are starting to form in here but :))

kerri said...

welcome to the world of blogging Ceals

Anonymous said...

clever idea